Mathober is just right around the corner, so I thought I’d post this year’s prompts early for those that like to plan ahead or incorporate any of this into a classroom. I look forward to seeing everyone’s creative expression of this year’s prompts. If you’ve never participated – join in!
Here are some details:
- The purpose is to have fun with the words – learn, grow and play. No pressure!
- There are no rules – do however many prompts you want – whenever you want.
- Use any medium or form of expression you’d like:
- Ways people have played in the past: ink, code, math history posts, comics, origami, poetry, deep dives, and a lot of different forms of art. (Maybe you will bring something new to the table. )
- You can use the hashtag #mathober2023 to post and share on Mathstodon or other platforms.