From Kindergarten through Calculus, let me be part of your math journey. I love to help learners develop a love of math. I am a strong believer in a growth mindset and a learner’s ability to own their education. I love to integrate art and science into math, aid students in gaining confidence, and make math meaningful.
Here are just a few of the services I offer:
- In-person or online tutoring
- Homework help
- Homeschool planning and instruction
- Learning approach Consultation (15 or 30-minute sessions)
- Project-based coordination for students to integrate learning
- Math, Art, Coding, Engineering, and Physics workshops for 2 to 5 learners. Let your students do a 2-hour deep dive with hands-on learning.
- Private or groups of up to 4 students for tutoring or class instruction
Contact me if you would like to set up a tutoring sessions, consultations or inquire on class/workshop availability.