Math Bird Series
52 Weeks of Hands-On Math
Below are a list of websites/blogs that I have found interesting, fun, helpful, and/or inspiring:
Blogs for all Things Math:
– This is a great collection of DIY materials, articles, podcasts, and blogs that you can get lost in for days.
AMS Blog on Math Blogs
– The AMS Blog on Math Blogs is a treasure-trove of mathematical bloggers and information to find more wonderful content builders.
I was honored to be featured
Analytical Physics –
An amazingly deep website of interactive physics and math. This is a great site explore and go down rabbit holes. You might just become mesmerized with beautiful visuals.
– A blog tour and podcasts with numerous articles and resources.
– A wonderful blog integrating math and art along with a diverse set of resources and insights.
There is a math art challenge with over 100 ideas for math and art – truly amazing.
– A plethora of articles, puzzles and more in this delightful magazine.
Elevated Math Blog
– Posts on people in math, techniques and teaching math.
– A useful resource for intuitive investigations into mathematical concepts via examples.
Flying Colours Maths
– Articles, problem-solving, connections and more. This blog and site has lots of resources and reads for math lovers.
– The maker of an excellent game, MULTI, has hands-on activities and lessons that build meaningful connections.
Math Book Magic
– A lovely resource for math books and bringing literature to learning.
– A collection of wonderful “Talking Math” comics, Geogebra resources, articles, and links for teachers and math enthusiasts.
– This site has simple, easy to use definitions, examples, and resources for learning math.
– Great graphics and articles in math to ponder and play with. These are great for dinner table and classroom discussions and wonder.
Reflections and Tangents
– Karen Campe has some great resources, webinars, and articles for math learning and teaching.
Sine of the Times
– A blog with resources, puzzles, hands-on constructions, and plenty of activities. This is a great site to dive into for fun and unique perspectives in math.
Teacher/tutor/instructor Blogs for us to connect experiences:
– Articles on teaching, learning, and playing with math to enrich and build connections and understanding.
– Teaching resources and articles for high school math and more. There are some wonderful approaches and activities here.
Math = Love
– Wonderful blog with resources for teaching high school math. With talks, strategies, puzzles and activities, there is much to be used and learned here.
Ms. Kant’s Math World
– Reflections, resources, and writing to relate.